All coaches working at the club are fully qualified, insured and DBS checked through UK Gymnastics.
- Ruth Middleton (Head Coach) – Level 3 General Gymnastics Coach, Level 3 Trampoline Gymnastics Coach
– Ruth has 24 years experience coaching gymnastics and trampolining to all ages in club settings, after school clubs, at leisure centres and in PE lessons, and manages and oversees the running of Springbucks Gymnastics Club as a whole.
- Tracey McTighe (Assistant Head Coach) – Level 2 General Gymnastics Coach, Level 2 Trampoline Gymnastics Coach
– Tracey is an ex-gymnast and has been coaching gymnastics for 8 years. She works closely alongside Ruth and assists in managing and overseeing the running of Springbucks Gymnastics Club as a whole. She coaches at all club sessions except High March School.
- Jayne Mantica (Coach) – Level 2 General Gymnastics Coach
– Jayne coaches on a Monday at High March School
- Gary Jones (Coach) – Level 1 General Gymnastics Coach
– Gary coaches on a Wednesday at Burford School, on a Friday at Spinfield School and at all the breakfast clubs and some holiday camps.
- Karen Bruton (Coach) – Level 1 General Gymnastics Coach
– Karen coaches on a Thursday at Hazlemere Youth Centre
- Mark Middleton (Coach) – Level 2 General Gymnastics Coach and Level 1 Trampoline Coach
– Mark occasionally coaches on a casual basis at various Springbucks venues
We also have a number of junior coaches and parent helpers working for the club who are all insured and either qualified Level 1 Assistant Coaches in either gymnastics or trampolining or working towards their first coaching qualification.