GYMNASTICS AND TRAMPOLINING
IN THE HIGH WYCOMBE AND MARLOW AREAS
MAKE NEW FRIENDS
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS
FOR A FREE TRIAL CALL
Latest Lockdown News – August 2020
Why not check out our August 2020 Newsletter to keep you up to date while we are closed due to the Coronavirus.
We now know we will be returning to:
- High March School on 7th September
- Hazlemere Youth Centre from 21st September
- Hughenden early October 2020
- Spinfield, Burford and Stokenchurch Schools just after the October Half Term
- Sessions at Chalfont St Giles may not start up until the Spring Term (although we are hoping that date will be brought forwards)
‘MOST IMPROVED’ COMPETITION RESULTS
Throughout June and July we ran a ‘Most Improved’ competition to help motivate you all to work on your gymnastics skills during lockdown. I am pleased to announce the following winners of the competition are:
FIRST PLACE – Francesca Guidi for her headstand
SECOND PLACE – Georgia King for her forwards walkover
THIRD PLACE – Freya Thorkildsen for her improved flexibility
The winner of the parents most improved competition was Massi Guidi with a fantastic handstand!
We wish you all the best for this extended break! How about checking out some of our short skills based Lockdown Lessons with our junior coaches?
SUBSCRIBE to our NEW YouTube Channel Today : )
We would also recommend Springbucks’ friend and ex-coach Sonia’s videos –
Please note while we are unable to offer refunds for sessions missed in the Spring term we will credit 80% of the money paid for these sessions towards next terms fees.
- “The way you run your classes is really fantastic – Thank you for giving my girls such a positive introduction to gymnastics“