Springbucks Gymnastics Club is committed to exemplary standards of conduct through the principles of equality and good moral and ethical frameworks.
The club will encourage individuals from all communities to become involved at all levels of participation, coaching, officiating and management. Any concerns about welfare, inside or outside of the club, should be reported directly to Mark Middleton (Club Welfare Officer) on 07885 857014.
The club will ensure that all members and staff adhere to the following equality principles.
- All persons must respect the rights, dignity and worth of every human being.
- All individuals must be treated fairly and equally regardless of gender, age, ethnic origin, religion or political persuasion or disability.
- Equality must permeate throughout strategic and development plans.
- An equal professional service will be provided for all participants and discrimination through race, gender or disability will not be tolerated.
- Sexual and racial harassment and discrimination will be prohibited.
Any equality concerns will be treated with full confidentiality, with information only being passed on to the necessary people required to deal with the concern.